1) What was the gift of my last birthday? 8p E.
2) What did I learn in my 50th year? Ace p. E.
3) What am I leaving behind in my 51th year? 3p E.
4) What am I welcoming in my 51st year? Emperor 4F.
5) What will I learn in my 51st year? Ace w. F.
6) What will I be most graceful for in my 51st year? 10 c. W.
7) What mantra would help me most throughout this year? The Sun 19= 1+9 =10 = 1 F.
Teaching and learning.
I did both.
I taught Tarot classes. I hosted Meet Ups where I shared my experience. I also attended workshops and networked with other Tarot readers, observing, reflecting and learning.
In my 50th year I was equally eager to teach and to learn.
2) What I learned in my 50th year was the Ace of Pentacles.
Appreciation. I learned to dig deeper. I learned to ground better. I recognized how much I have accomplished. I learned to relax more and use what I have at my disposal. I learned not to be afraid to get a bit messy.
3) What am I leaving behind in my 51st year? 3 of Pentacles.
The need for perfection.
I am a Virgo. I like to be prepared. I like to have a plan A, a plan B and a plan C. I hate the idea of embarrassing myself.
It only took me 50 years to understand that I am my worst critic.
My fear of embarrassing my self has prevented me in the past to try some things.
I have always liked the Emperor. With him you always know where you stand.
2014 Numerologically is a personal year 4 for me. Therefore 2015 is going to be a personal year 5. A year full of change.
I gather from the Emperor that my approach to all that instability will be organization.
I will try to plan as much as I can. I will avoid procrastination and confusion as much as possible.
I will keep order in my daily life to be able to deal the best I can with the aspects of life that I cannot control.
5) What I will learn in my 51st year is the ace of wands. 1F.
I will learn to dare and go out on a limb. Expand my horizons.
Take a calculated risk.
Follow my passion, seize the day. Live life fully with courage and fun.
6) What I will be most grateful for in my 51st year is the 10 of cups.
This is a beautiful card. It speaks of inner peace, joy and gratitude.
A Knowing that comes from within. It suggests living in harmony with who I am and with those around me.
This card reminds me of Summer in Tuscany. That is where I was born and raised.
I think there is a message here.
In considering my new affirmation for the next 12 months, I need to remember who I am and where I come from.
In other words, my new motto should reflect who I am now, how I see life and the path that got me here.
Considering the presence of the ace of fire, I would say …
Live in the present.
Seize the day.
Look at the bright side.
See the possibilities.
Live life fully.
Be warm, be active, be a bright light.
All beautiful suggestions. I shall do my best.